Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why don't we like changes?



I've always looked at "changes" as in "unknown future" so it could be good but mostly bad cause I didn't know what was it and that made me worry until I got my wish and my life was so the same! I got into this black boring loop where everything is the same and that's when I saw the value of these changes but also every now and then I feel a little bit worried from them, So in order to make myself understand and keep the lesson I learned, I had to change and reassure some thoughts I had, there is some of them:
*You have to make your mind believe in this fact and to expect it and then accept it.

*Every single change is a new challenge and sometimes new opportunity that you need to catch!    
*The faster you get over the past and get used to the changes the more you get ahead in whatever game you're in!
*Try to predict these changes, how did it happened? How do you use them?, how do you make them valuable to you? what the others think of them?
*Some changes might require you to learn new things, skills, strategy or techniques, make sure you ready to do that!
*Changes have no limit they could happen in anytime, anyplace to anyone so always expect them. and try not to be shocked!
*If you can always guarantee yourself in the most possible smart way, cause The more leverage you have the safer you are from these changes.
*DO NOT be emotional about the past and don't hold on to it, Just let it be that amazing moments you learned a lot from them.
*and finally people HATE changes but you shouldn't, be positive about them and learn from them and that's what going to make you at least one step closer.
And there is a cool poster I found on this subject:


No comments:

Post a Comment