Saturday, October 15, 2011

Let's get started!

I'd like to welcome you in my blog, this is the first time I make one and I really hope it become useful and fun at the same time as I hope, there is some few things you may wanna know:


*Why I made it? 
 I made it just to share my Ideas and thoughts and queries with the world so I'm going to say what I think it's right and if you you're on the same page and have a comment you're welcome and if not I am
always up to productive respectful debates!

*Why now?
 cause I just realize the importance of sharing and publishing your work if you want to be ahead and improve it.
what is it about? I'm gonna focus about business and Entrepreneurship and other thoughts which made me who I am now.

*Why english?

- wider crowd = more knowledge = more opportunities!
- best way to practice the language so, feel free to correct me!
 

*What do I want from you?
 I get bored a lot but hopefully I won't do that in this blog so I really need you to support me on that by your useful comments , information and always be honest cause I love it when you do !

*what about the logo and the nickname?
 my logo and nick name express me, I'm always impressed  by the contradictions cause it's one of life secrets,and I'm in love with are so I tried to make it look a little bit artistic!. and it was made by me using Photoshop CS 5


No comments:

Post a Comment