Monday, October 17, 2011

A message to my friends

I just wanted to make the first post something I wrote for my friends, hope you like it
True friends are one of the few people who loved being with you for the person you really is; with them it's always fun, simple and productive!

Not anyone can be a great friend because they have to be great themselves first!



I know how lucky I'm into knowing you guys and when I thought about you, I really found how every single one of you is special in a different ways!

This message is a little proof of how much you all mean to me and some few things that I truly think my friends should know:

*How amazing you are:


The fact that you got through this hard life in such an amazing personality and pure soul means more than you think! Always give you're self the credits you deserve and even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes but NEVER forget how AMAZING you are, And you need to believe that before trying to show anybody else.

*What special about you:

god has giving us all a set of stuff which made us special already, your job is to find them out such as your skills, gifts and then WORK into improving them and try to be the best at them and never stop learning.

*You're rights:

 No matter what you were, where you're from or live as long as you are a sane capable humanbeing then you have to choose the thing you believe in, the philosophy you want to live by and the person you want to be. It's your LIFE, your decisions!

*Your dreams:

 What's the point of having dreams or goals if you never went for them? Never think they are too far or too good for you! cause the fact you can dream of them it means they should be yours!, but don't count on others on getting them cause no one cares about your dreams more than you do so, FIGHT for yourself and dream BIG!


*Know yourself:

 Trying to truly know our selves isn't any easier from trying to know anybody else! we're contradicted, CONFUSED and torn out between what the people want from us and what we want from us, it's just hard to make everything clear but once you do, you're going to be CONFIDENT more than ever, you're going to know more and think fast and of course feel good!.

Finally, me and my big mouth look at me trying to be a philosophy :P anyway just wanted you to know I was really thinking of you while I was writing this cause when I become the person I want to be (inshallah) I want you to be with me and make fun  at this LONG message so please keep it and every time you feel down read it or you know ...call me! Lol
your friend & biggest fan... Lelo :D

2 comments:

  1. hello my best friend, It's really a great post ,and I'm so happy cause I am the first one who comment on your blog..
    good luck ^^
    your friend doa'a

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thank you very much!! , it means alot to me as well !!

    ReplyDelete