Saturday, February 18, 2012

Don't think like that! (X)

Since I made this blog and decided to make it all about experiences and what I learned or thought about, I had to think of everything as material to write about even my bad habits and wrong ways of thinking ,when setting with myself and critiquing my ways lots of things become more clear so I change what I think it’s the reason why I didn't get what I want,
So I wrote some "Phrases" I used to say in my mind but then I found out how wrong and defeated they are!

·          "If Nobody on board, it must be a stupid idea!" (X)
We forget the strength of "faith" or the strong believe in other words.
Every great project started with an idea which might seemed stupid or weird or even crazy but An entrepreneur mind doesn't care about proving the greatness of this idea at the start but the built it and make it easier to other to see why it was important or how they need it! So never expect the approval from the start it's only take one person to make the other believe in it as well
·         "It's good enough for me!" (X)
This kind of underestimating and thinking that you could never do better is one of the most "sad" thoughts cause people as they think! And we could always do better we just need to have the means, the knowledge or the experiences and then we have to try again and again. They say "Aim to the Moon and if you didn't get there at least you going to be somewhere between the stars!"
Always update you're game and never be afraid that you going to lose the few success you reached!
 
·         "I don't have to be with people like me!" (X)
You will never find people who are exactly like you but never underestimate the power of friends and their effects on you! Surround yourself with the positive ,impatient ,smart, loving people cause the minute you back down even a little bit they going to be there to get you back and help you to get ahead even more cause they are the kind of people who going to give you the strength the support and sometimes the inspiration!
 
·         "We only get one big idea and inspiration doesn't come so often." (X)
When you have this kind of thinking you're being unfair to yourself and that awesome brain of yours! Because you're brain going to keep on giving you the first hint of these great ideas and solutions and you could always define them even more and make a business out of them.
in my opinion that inspiration only comes to the people who are ready for it and looking forward to it! , and the more you do different things and be ready to get inspired the more chances you going to get just make sure you're up for it!
And finally just trust you'reself and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment