Friday, December 2, 2011

My First job!




Last week was my first weak in my first at my first job! Which is customer services in a big facility in the diplomatic Quarter that include so many different things like (sports, fitness, salon, the British council, French..etc)
At first it was awkward and I was kind of nervous but at the end of the day I liked it very much because I knew it's going to give me what I came for! which was:


-Improving my communication skills.
-Increasing my self confidence.
-Learning how to deal with different people and situations.
-Practicing my skills.
-Knowing more about other sections and jobs.
-Making new friends and learning from their experiences.

And this job is covering all of this and I think it's a good beginning!
The only two things I didn't like are the long and sometimes late shifts and the fact that I have to work on Thursday (which is weekend in SA) but it's all right I could get used of hard working because it's going to make fun times even taste better! and just need you to wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment