Friday, December 23, 2011

Like a piece of cake!

Marketing is fun because you get to use these glamorous ways to make people see whatever you're offering, it's kind of art actually when you use your creativity and brain to take people's attention
So I thought of writing about what attract me and sometimes become the reason why I like it!

-The right Colors: all colors are beautiful if they were used in the right thing! Personally that's the first thing captures me and lots of other people too, be smart when choosing a color and how you put them together cause it always matter. Colors talk to people so use that to connect with them, but stay away from putting too much color in a way that hurt their eyes or makes them feel grumpy because of it!


-simplicity/complexity: sometimes what I really like about something is how simple it was yet had a strong idea, the right colors and artistic at the same time!, but also what make me stumble is these really hard art work cause they are so good and accurate and beautifully complicated!

-Expressing your IDEA: you got an Idea then you should make people UNDERSTAND it not only sees it, because that's the whole point, so I always like it when I really get what they are trying to say especially if they were creative about it.

-your special touch: I love how people are different cause that's what makes them special and every time I notice the print in anyone's art it makes me want to see more!

-The right amount: If something had too many details or stuff to read I automatically stop reading or looking at it especially if it had a boring theme from the start!
 To know when it's enough or when you need more that's something you must be aware of.

-make them feel you with all their senses: Am speaking generally so that might not always work with you. say you were walking down the street and you walked by a coffee shop, first you see the sign of that delicious looking cup of coffee with smoke coming out of it, then a really strong refreshing smell comes out and gives you the urge to go in, and you order you're favorite kind of coffee to go so they give it to you with coaster around it so you won't burn your hand and with a really good tasting coffee!
And that's an example of how you capture people hearts!! Oh well…stomach in that case!

No comments:

Post a Comment